Thursday, April 16, 2009

Canine teeth?

I have braces and have two canine teeth. They extract two of my teeth and kept my canines. I just previously looked in the mirror and the canine on the right seems significantly smaller and flat rather than %26quot;pointy%26quot; as i remembered it being before. Is that normal? or did i chip it? because it doesn%26#039;t hurt at all and i don%26#039;t recall chipping it.

Canine teeth?
I suppose it is possible that you chipped it... address the problem with your orthodontist at your next visit.


Eventually he/she will probably be doing some artistic shaping to even out any of these differences, etc.
Reply:I doubt there is anything wrong. Probably your attention has been drawn to your asymmetry (everyone has a lot) due t the procedures being done.



mens health

No comments:

Post a Comment