Thursday, April 16, 2009

AAArrgh! Getting canine teeth pulled out?

Well, my canines sit high above my other teeth, and I%26#039;ve been on the NHS waiting list for orthadontal care. Anyway, my dentist said that it%26#039;s been left quite late and removing lower teeth to make room for canines is a bad idea. He said that I%26#039;d have to wear braces for well over two years and use a head brace at night times.





Basically, he%26#039;s implying that I have to have my canine teeth pulled, though I%26#039;m yet to see an ortho for a second opinion. Will my mouth look totally ridiculous if this happens? I%26#039;ve never heard of anyone having them extracted- only the teeth below them.

AAArrgh! Getting canine teeth pulled out?
definatly get a sencond opinion - iv%26#039;e worked in ortho for 3 years and have NEVER seen any patient required to have canine%26#039;s extracted...........upper and lower pre molars and molars yes but not canines.............
Reply:keep them ,look like heroine in south indian cinemas,.



girls myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment