Thursday, April 16, 2009

Canine teeth???

Hi, I was wondering how you could possibly tell if your canine teeth is growing or if it%26#039;s just a pre-molar or something? I mean, cuz I have %26quot;large%26quot; teeth (not exactly LONG but just a bit large) so I dunno if it%26#039;s a canine or a hugey gigantic premolar O.O. I think it%26#039;s a canine otherwise I%26#039;ve never seen such a big premolar but I just wanted to make sure! ^_^ Does anyone know a website to picture of permanent teeth so I can see what it%26#039;s supposed to look like? Thanks!

Canine teeth???
The canine grows into the corner of the jaw arch right next to the last of the 4 front teeth (incisors) . It is conical in shape and has only one cusp or projection making up its crown ,the bicuspid would have two cusps with a depression or crevice in between.



mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment